1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
77,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday

Pay day

Goodbye to January

Naproxen is easing the gout, ahead of the weekend.

My Inbox currently numbers - get this - 10 (TEN) emails.

:) WHAT POSSIBLY COULD GO WRONG TODAY????????????????? :)

·
Registered
11,153 Posts
Euphoria sparked by gout relief!

This prompts a lightbulb moment as a metaphor for the Brexit Plan I've not been able to see until now:
make things so completely and utterly 5h1te for the nation that when at some stage in the future things inevitably get slightly less dire everyone will be swooning in unbridled ecstasy!

I'm off to bang my head against the wall - 5 mins away from blessed relief🎃

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
I'm off shopping, anyone know where I can get a black arm band.

·
Administrator
45,161 Posts
As a sign of mourning? Or to blend in with the blackshirts who will be celebrating the victory for xenophobia? ;)

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
Mourning

·
Premium Member
2,606 Posts
I'm getting my son registered in Italy so he has dual citizenship, I hope one day he thanks me, so far its cost 150 sheets in an apostille and document translation and I haven't even got to dealing with the useless Italian consulate yet.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I have e-mails sitting in my inbox on a discussion on whether I can still go to Myanmar next sunday! I daren't open them

Pay day was last week for me so some has already been spent/drunk/turned in to petrol.

I did fix a faulty flow meter that no one else had fathomed out how to do yesterday so still in the glow of this today.

Its transfer deadline day so there's fun to be had here, seeing what teams are paying over the odds in their desperation to spend millions just coz they can!

Blimey its windy!

Got to love a friday no matter what, its the end of the week for heaven sake! 🍺

1 - 20 of 40 Posts