Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought some of you might be interested how the price could build up from basic price to final price with all the extras.
I was amazed.:wow:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
The new price is printed on registration (and car tax) documents here.

My twinny Spider Lusso - €33,000 or £28,500 at todays exchange rate.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Mine was over £28000 on 1998, which was a shock to me when I saw the original order. Wonder what it's worth now with only 27k miles on the clock and everything still working... ?

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
My Spider Lusso from 2000 was sold for 450.000 DKK which is approx. £50.000
As we say in Denmark buy one car and pay for three :lol:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My Spider Lusso from 2000 was sold for 450.000 DKK which is approx. £50.000
As we say in Denmark buy one car and pay for three :lol:
That is unbelievable. Cars must be expensive over there. How much is a pint of Carlsberg. lol:D

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
That is unbelievable. Cars must be expensive over there. How much is a pint of Carlsberg. lol:D
Don't shout too loud, once the UK government realise how 'easy' :D we have it they'll make it worse. Much worse :lol:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Don't shout too loud, once the UK government realise how 'easy' :D we have it they'll make it worse. Much worse :lol:
i'd pay those prices if the comparable salaries came here too. My mate says he was on the same money washing dishes 10 years ago in Sweden as he is today much further up the ladder here in the uk. think this year i read that minimum wages Scandinavian style equate to about £12 - £14 per hour. ave salary at £52k per year compared to uk at £36k

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
i'd pay those prices if the comparable salaries came here too. My mate says he was on the same money washing dishes 10 years ago in Sweden as he is today much further up the ladder here in the uk. think this year i read that minimum wages Scandinavian style equate to about £12 - £14 per hour. ave salary at £52k per year compared to uk at £36k
Fair point :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have the receipt somewhere for the price paid by original owner of my GTV V6 specced with dealer fitted options such as H&R Springs, aftermarket Quad exhaust and sunroof that exceeds $80,000aud in 2002. List price here in Australia without on-road costs and dealer fitted mods was $70,950.

10 years later I bought the car for 1/8th of the original price.

You guys in the UK have it good. ;)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is what you can get now for the same £25,000 or so.
Toyota Gt86, subaru brz, peugeot rcz, bmw 116 m sport, vw scirocco coupe, mazda 6 sport.

and if you had saved that money you would now have £38,532.00 and you could now get.
ford mustang gt, nissan 370z v6, chevy camara 6.0, audi s5 coupe, there are some others but they are g----n

The nearest alfa coupe is wait for it.
The 8c spider at £149,950

Think they need to go back and do there maths again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts