Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all!

I've had a great day today.

Got to work and the first hour was planning and prep time so no teaching - always good on a Monday :thumbs:

After a week of not driving my Bella, It was my turn to drive and it was such a great feeling being back on the road again and listening to the glorious sound of my V6. The trip comp even said I managed 28 mpg, so I was quite chuffed with that after my spirited run!

Arrived at work to see that the Headteacher has replaced her 06 147 with an 07 silver 147, with a stunning set of cloverleaf alloys :thumbs:

The new school day also means I get to finish at 3.15pm so was able to get all my marking done before leaving and am now free to enjoy the rest of the night playing on the PS3 :thumbs:

All in all, a fantastic day :)

Bugga, I just realised that this is the rant room, not the happy room :(

Sorry Curious Orange :p

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I certainly get away with a lot more than I do on this forum :cheese:

(that was a joke btw, not a rant if anyone is watching this thread :cheese: )

S

·
0 Posts
The thing that put me off doing a teaching PGCE was remembering the abuse my teachers at school got....

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The thing that put me off doing a teaching PGCE was remembering the abuse my teachers at school got....
Give as good as you get -they only do it for a cheap laugh in front of their mates. When they realise its not had the desired effect their 'friends' normally 'rip' them and they're then the ones who look stooopid :lol:

(although we're not supposed to be sarcastic, its a great tool in the armoury of self defence against some of the more annoying little shisters) ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Yea the teachers that were sarcy back to the kids were the ones that they usually ended up liking, and got respect.

Lot of respect for Teachers, they have a lot of patience :thumbs:

I remember we had a maths teacher who didn't have good peripheral vision, the whole class used to do Mexican waves when he turned round to the "chalk" board.

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I remember we had a maths teacher who didn't have good peripheral vision, the whole class used to do Mexican waves when he turned round to the "chalk" board.
:cheese: :lol: :cheese:

Funny - probably get some of our staff here doing the same thing! :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts