Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right, Ive tried to upload pics onto a gallery and was told "invalid file". I tried to set up my own gallery under User Control Panel but I dont seem to have a "Pictures and Albums" link for some reason. So I went onto tinypic and tried to use the <>imgsrc etc etc that I have used on other forums.

So sorry guys only pic I can get up for mo is the one on my Avatar (last resort!!!). Youn see Im 39 today and not as clever as I used to be!!!! :cheese:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Right, Ive tried to upload pics onto a gallery and was told "invalid file". I tried to set up my own gallery under User Control Panel but I dont seem to have a "Pictures and Albums" link for some reason. So I went onto tinypic and tried to use the <>imgsrc etc etc that I have used on other forums.

So sorry guys only pic I can get up for mo is the one on my Avatar (last resort!!!). Youn see Im 39 today and not as clever as I used to be!!!! :cheese:
It's your birthday today?? Hope you had a good un - you certainly got yourself a good pressie! :cool: :lol:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys - best present ever!!!!
Thanks Janitor, I guess Im passed all thic computer malarkey!!!! Get me a 10 year old, theyll show me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts