Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Guila 2.0 Tbi Lusso spec, 1972 S2 Spider Junior, wife drives 939 Spider, + Abarth 595
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been absent for a few weeks down in the South of France. Where we were staying this Spider 2000 turned up nearly every day, someone local. The paint looks original, matt and worn through to primer in places, but what a beauty, an original car which looks completely rust free.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Been absent for a few weeks down in the South of France. Where we were staying this Spider 2000 turned up nearly every day, someone local. The paint looks original, matt and worn through to primer in places, but what a beauty, an original car which looks completely rust free.
Looks lovely, hope they keep it in that condition rather than getting it over restored

·
Registered
2017 Guila 2.0 Tbi Lusso spec, 1972 S2 Spider Junior, wife drives 939 Spider, + Abarth 595
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you place one of your business cards under a wiper blade with a note that begins "If you ever consider selling...."
No, I didnt, but then had they contacted me and said, "yes", I'd have had a bit of a dilemma. A financial one!

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
2,479 Posts
I think I have seen it at Goodwood.
Nice owners, I stopped for a quick chat. Have owned the car for 15 years. I had thought about popping a note on the windscreen before they turned up, just in case....

"Well, of course these old Alfas aren't really worth very much...., what shall we say? Five hundred...?"

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"Well, of course these old Alfas aren't really worth very much...., what shall we say? Five hundred...?"
Wakey wakey, dream is over.:biglaugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts