Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, having cleaned my GT last night, the sun came out in force today. :)

Was an incredible feeling, windows down, blatting along the by-pass to Poole, Guns 'n' Roses very loud in the new ICE install. Sun beating down!!

WOW!!

Anyone else have such a great day??? :) :) :)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Yes me too :cool: I washed and polished mine yesterday as well. I'm sure it turned a few heads on the way to and from work today. I came home the long way to show it off even more! :)

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
I've just finished de-tarring and polishing mine too. Chuffed to the gutties with it - it really is a pleasure to clean the Alfa then stand back and admire. Roll on tomorrows sunshine . . . . . .

F

·
0 Posts
Yes, I had a nice drive to and from work today. Went out of rush hour so had some nice fast bits. My sound track was the Busso V6 with a CSC exhaust. Beautiful :D :D

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
140 Posts
Got to agree.....had a brisk drive home from work in my GT while following a 159 JTdm......then washed and polished my black devil car!:thumbs: :cool:

·
AO Gold Member, GTV/Spider Lounge Winner 09
9,245 Posts
polished mine yesterday,,,took it to work the long way around and drove home the long way round...again....!!

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
My car's grubby as **** having done a 400 mile round trip at the weekend. Bug blood plus rain marks make the car more than a little dirty.

Still enjoyed driving around in the sun today :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
It was a great day, finished early shift and drove to south london to collect my new 04' plate GT in carbon black, love it. The route home involved many A and B roads before having a blast round the M25......:thumbs:
Its black and shiny and i love it, ha ha.

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,310 Posts
Afraid not. Hoovering the grass and cursing the strimmer was about as good as it got.:(

However.... tomorrow is another day ! :)

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,310 Posts
Nige you need to bin that strimmer mate!:lol:
:thumbs: Too true Vince. Glad I hadn't put the steel wire in it as I wrapped the line round my legs twice when the cable snagged on a bush. Perhaps a rethink on the whole idea !

Back to Topic though ....... going to get out and about tomorrow. :cool:

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Washed the wifes GT, then couldn'y resist washing the Brera (Only washed them on Saturday as well)

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Washed mine Sunday but needs it again really cause there is so much dust about. Still, its better than watching The Simpsons again and I get to try out the missus' special stash that she got with her car. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts