Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, long time alfa owner, new 33 owner. I have just bought a late 33 on 14" speedlines in very good nick but looking at alternatives. I considered a set of 145 cloverleaf wheels also 15" integrale pepperpots but unsure how they'll look. Really fancy a set of 15s or 16s, what wheels have other fitted and any pictures would be good. TIA.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I fitted 16 inch whells using 215x45x16 tyres, any taller then the tyre rub on full lock. Since sold those wheels on and now have 15 inch wheels on the car which I personally prefer for overall handling, plus they allow for a lower spring/ride height.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Alfa romeo 33 wheels

I also just bought a alfa romeo 33, it is a 1990 cloverleaf, I also have the problem of what wheels to put on, I know 4x98 and 15" but can't settle on what wheels! I have seen some which are simular to 164 wheels yet they are slightly deep dish, don't know what they are called! Anyone know?

·
Registered
932 Posts
I also just bought a alfa romeo 33, it is a 1990 cloverleaf, I also have the problem of what wheels to put on, I know 4x98 and 15" but can't settle on what wheels! I have seen some which are simular to 164 wheels yet they are slightly deep dish, don't know what they are called! Anyone know?
If they are 5 spoke then they may be the Zender alloys. Or Ronal A1.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe MiTo wheels are a straight swap but most are 16" or 17". I quite fancy the 33 P4 wheels but again, not sure what they're called. Ideally though, a set of 15" Delta Integrale wheels as i believe the 8v versions were 4x98 pcd.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Guys, do not forget 33 needs a slightly bigger centering hole of 58,5mm, other than 58,1mm in most newer related Alfa/Fiat/Lancia cars with 4x98 wheels. If You find wheels from these You will have to take them to turnery, to increase the hole. The difference is very small, and physically may be posiible to mount them od 33 wheel hubs, using force, but highly not recomended. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, had this issue when fitting 16" 916GTV wheels to my 75, a quick open up with the die grinder/cutter and they fitted beautifully :thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts