Alfa Romeo Forum banner

161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
34,471 Posts
Our daughter has finisher her Zoom ballet lesson. Next, she and my wife will go to Waitrose to buy suppers for each of us because that was what they did before lockdown. Then the boy will have his virtual scouts while we eat followed by his battered chicken sweet and sour with rice as usual.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I was hoping my friend would pop by and bring me fish n chips but she said they would be cold by the time she got here (more like she'd have eaten them!)

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
McGuigan's Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon with bacon baps ?......you connoisseur......enjoy :)

We would need the large brolly out here......lots of sun showers......lovely autumn weather.
Weather's been a bit (s) hit and miss today but its a lovely sunny evening and the wind has finally dropped

·
Registered
34 Posts
got caught cooking the engines, oops. Result though, took the back plates off and heads and as very hot all the water evaporated. Few squirts of after run and put back away in shed.

Back to the thread 2 pizzas from Stoke Baked wood fired pizza van on Hayling. Delicious.

·
Registered
6,270 Posts
Despite having a fridge full of meat and vegetables that I just purchased, I wasn't really hungry enough to make a meal, so I made up a quick cheese soufflé.

161 - 169 of 169 Posts