Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've found Infinity speakers for the front...Kappa 62.9i 's....woo hoo !!
More than able for my head unit output. Only possible downside (maybe?) is that the tweeter is mounted together on the same unit.
Its moveable affair so I can direct it, no doubt a significant improvement on Alfa standard fit that are aged (and now sounding pants):p

I think this a good fit physically and for my ears too, the #'s are appealing too:D
So I'm looking for real experiences (if any?) with these speakers.....anyone got them or thinking of getting them? HEard them and blown away or advise to avoid....?

I will be buying on spec rather than hearing:( However I feel quite safe Infinity is a good name and have relatively good reputation as regards build and perfomance.

All comments and words of wisdom are greatly appreciated.
Thanks T:thumbs:

·
AO Silver Member, 155 Lounge Winner 09
7,713 Posts
I don't know those speakers specifically, but as you say, Infinity have a good reputation.

One thing with coaxial speakers, ensure they fit behind the factory speaker grills ok, and that the tweeters don't hit the grill. It should be ok, unless the tweeter protrude a fair amount.

:)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No thanks to caraudiocentre for advertising 'offers' and strangely not in stock....most items except a no brand on offer is available. Why are they still on your website under clearance items!!!!!:rant:
Yes that old chestnut, we have probably been suckered into many times before unknowingly to part with a lot more hard earned than initially intended:mad:

A big CHEERS for that:tut:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts