Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Having been let down for the final time by Donald Mackenzie in Inverness I decided to try Western Alfa in Perth for parts.

Phoned last Monday for bits and pieces for the gtv twinspark. Not in stock but promised that they would be in before the end of the week (heard that one before...)

Phone rang Wednesday late morning to say that the parts were in and after recital of card number they would be in the post. They arrived on Thursday! (not only that but courtesy of alfaowner.com, I received a 10% discount :D )

Excellent service added to an all round "First Class" experience. Delighted :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Good stuff although George offered me 15% discount this week without even mentioning AO :)

·
Registered
504 Posts
I just ordered a couple of bits from George as well. A million times better service than I've ever had from Donald Mackenzie when I've ordered bits from them.

Nice to deal with someone who is an even bigger alfisti than me, especially compared an Alfa showroom tacked on to a fiat garage in Inverness.

They wouldn't have called me back to check if I knew my post code numbers were 147:lol:

D

·
0 Posts
I just ordered a couple of bits from George as well. A million times better service than I've ever had from Donald Mackenzie when I've ordered bits from them.

Nice to deal with someone who is an even bigger alfisti than me, especially compared an Alfa showroom tacked on to a fiat garage in Inverness.

They wouldn't have called me back to check if I knew my post code numbers were 147:lol:
Good to hear mate, aye our George has only been with us for about 8 months now but he has really got stuck in on learning about the brand. And he is about 6'6" so he is a huge Alfisti :cheese:
G

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
called today and was told George is no longer working for Western, this is a shame as he was alway very helpful. got put through to Malcolm who is sorting parts out for me, hopefully still with AO discount

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Chris is the parts manager. I wonder where George is off to?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Thank you

Thanks very much to everyone posting positive comments about the good service you have had when buying from us, I am really delighted that we are doing a good job. Long may it continue!:thumbs:

We will all miss George as he brought lots of new ideas & made a big effort to get all our listings on here & ebay. So it's down to me(& Malcolm) to get some listing's on the go!

Keep an eye on our ad's as I'm planning to advertise EVERYTHING that we keep in stock & to make sure we are as competitively priced as possible.

Again, give us a call, or drop us an email for anything you need, if Alfa can't / won't do it at the right price, we will find it for you...

Thanks again for all the nice comments. See you soon!

Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts