Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1168 Posts

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted a 159SW in beige/brown with AO sticker in back window on M42 (plate started AV) anyone around here ?

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It aint been to any meets either

And who gave you a pass to enter the Midlands and drive on our roads :lol:
I was passing through as quickly as I could ! :D

Regular run for me, customers in both Sheffield & Leeds.

·
Registered
187 Posts
i saw a white gtv last week around 4pm, it had a spoiler on, was going westbound on the A5, it was overtaking a lorry, as it was going head on with me, lol, i was in the bonds van who swerved to avoid it

·
Registered
275 Posts
i saw a white gtv last week around 4pm, it had a spoiler on, was going westbound on the A5, it was overtaking a lorry, as it was going head on with me, lol, i was in the bonds van who swerved to avoid it
Now there aren't too many of those. They never did the GTV in white, and it looks sooooo good in white.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Keep seeing a Black 145 with black tinted windows in Coventry, was in the misses 147, metalic blue gave me "the nod":lol:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Spotted a red 164 in Tamworth earlier today, very tidy! :)

I was in the dirty silver 156. :eek:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
In Churchill dog styleee

Oh Yes :thumbs::D
Good man :thumbs: Flyered a GT myself only the other day. A Red GT with Tan leather interior parked in car park one at the Kingfisher shopping center Redditch :p

·
Registered
542 Posts
Saw two nice 147s today, MD03---, red GTA with little mirrors on the mirrors. Another red 147, not sure what it was, looked alittle like a GTA, but wasnt sure if it was or not. think it was RA04---. Both in Coventry.

1 - 20 of 1168 Posts