Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
:cool: pics Evel. I am always otherwise engaged on a Wednesday, would love to come. :(
Dominoes night is it ;) or maybe shove ha'penny :p

Nice pics Paul. My spirit was willing but my legs wouldn't carry me. Was just a bit knackered after walking round the NEC all day. Normal service will be resumed for the Xmas dinner :)

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
I love the pink and read GTA........or is it just the way the shadow is falling on it......:lol:

And why has John whacked a wonky Q2 badge on the SillySpeed GT he uses? How very dare he...:p

Was really trying to make it last night, and was all set to RSVP up until last week when I was reminded by the Chair of Governors we had a Finance Committee meeting last night. Grrrr. 8:30pm and sat in school taking budgets, not amused.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Thanks for posting Paul, not seen the 159 before (or have I?), who's is it?

Sorry about the last minute no-show, but it was a bit of a mad day what with Mrs GB having a bump in the moring, it all went a bit wrong thru the day after that :(

nex time :D

·
Registered
9,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I love the pink and read GTA........or is it just the way the shadow is falling on it......:lol:

Its down to the lights in the carpark makes them look :G:

Liking the sneaky shakey head shot behind Daisy :D

Didnt notice that :thumbs:

Sorry about the last minute no-show, but it was a bit of a mad day what with Mrs GB having a bump in the moring, it all went a bit wrong thru the day after that :(

nex time :D

The 159 belongs to Anns dad

Hope Mrs GB is O.K Ian

·
Registered
2,604 Posts

The "159" has a name. She's called Rosie and belongs to my Pops, aka "Old Bob" or Alfa Papa's Papa :D
I'm glad they came in the one with gears so there wasn't a repeat of the 'clutch' incident in Mum's Sele. :lol:

And - good spot James!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I thought it belonged to one of the "Two slightly infirm of mind oldies". Good night Mrs oldie enjoyed the rare treat of being taken out.

D

·
0 Posts
Jaysus ye could have at least cleaned some of the cars :p Looks like a good meet was had :D

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Its down to the lights in the carpark makes them look :G:

Didnt notice that :thumbs:

The 159 belongs to Anns dad

Hope Mrs GB is O.K Ian
The "159" has a name. She's called Rosie and belongs to my Pops, aka "Old Bob" or Alfa Papa's Papa :D
I'm glad they came in the one with gears so there wasn't a repeat of the 'clutch' incident in Mum's Sele. :lol:

And - good spot James!
Just catchin' up after a bit of a rollercoaster week.

Mrs GB is OK thanks Paul, just a little shaken by it all. Car is in the bodyshop and part stripped down for inspection, should know if its repairable in a few days after its had the suspension checked etc in order to price repair costs.

Ann, I don't think i've met Rosie before:eek:, you must introduce us sometime :)

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Oh BTW, was Darth Vader at this meet???

Only I just noticed a bit of Light Sabre action going on behind the silver GTV (ML54):D

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Good night Mrs oldie enjoyed the rare treat of being taken out.
And being treated to tea too... you big spender! ;)

Mrs GB is OK thanks Paul, just a little shaken by it all. Car is in the bodyshop and part stripped down for inspection, should know if its repairable in a few days after its had the suspension checked etc in order to price repair costs.

Ann, I don't think i've met Rosie before:eek:, you must introduce us sometime :)
Crikey, poor Mrs GB. Send her my regards please :)

Rosie will be making an appearance at the Christmas dinner. Though I can't imagine that she'll be treated to a wash before then... :cry:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts