Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Looks like a great meet, good weather for a change!

The Ii Brera is a real marmite car. When my sadly departed mate Lyn bought his I wan't sure, but seeing it in the flesh I was bowled over! Loved it.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Yeah how did you make mine look clean "ish"

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Here's my effort

Alfaowner West Midlands Flags

Andrea’s FAB Italian Independent Spider

Lee’s MoTo Cloverleaf

Steev’s Zoe Yellow Hairdryer

TFT’s Beast

Kev’s Bella

The Husky Wagon

Evel’s GreatTractor

Brad’s Pit

DaveyPark’s GTV

Awesome GTA

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Redgaz’s GTA

Rod’s Beauty

A French visitor

This Caterham Super 7 was not here

Hope you enjoyed

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
I did thank to, oh I think John has agreed I can borrow his super 7 while he is on holidays ;)

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
but you'll never get in it with me and Sue already there :cheese:

L

·
0 Posts
many thanks for a great night, sorry i had to shoot off so early, looking forward to the next one, hopefully see you all at the goldthorn hotel ,, lee..and many thanks for all the pics!!

N

·
0 Posts
Oh I think John has agreed I can borrow his super 7 while he is on holidays ;)
:lol:

You said the pedals were in the wrong place for your long legs and the surgery to shorten them is a little bit invasive ;)

As I am a caring soul I can't let you go through such needless pain and suffering :confused:

Best you stick with the GTA ;)

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
I could cope, maybe just bend my legs :)

·
Banned
600 Posts
Hoping to make the next meet, Fingers crossed the car will be ready for the road for the next one as would like to meet a few new people

·
Registered
106 Posts
Unfortunately, its 100 miles from where I work, and would be a little too far for a Wednesday trip out. However, next time i am on a leave period at home, I'll be sure to pop down for one of these. Have looked through the photos of months and months of these events, would be a great way to spend an evening.

Cheers,
Liam

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Hi Liam,

You would be most welcome here :thumbs:

Have you not checked out the meets in the Derby area, The East Midlands lot do regular events, that are a bit closer to home, and I'm sure that you would bet a warm welcome.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts