Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
great turnout and fantastic to catch up with ones you not met in ages, Must say the venue with a real log wood fire on a cold winter night does something to your spirits its a really nice atmosphere

We had a stunning gorgeous White with Read leather Giulia Veloce, It was just beautiful, Mark had what was almost an Alfa Spider before Fiat said its going to be a Fiat, It should have been an Alfa we were robed, My 916 and Vivienne and the GT (Sophie)

thanks for taking the time to make the meeting,

Attachments

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The Oaken Arms
Hollyhead Road
Codsall
WV8 2HX

Wednesday the 20th March

All are welcome old and new, Great venue and easy access location, Come and say Hello you are all very welcome

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
See you all Tomorrow 7.00 pm

The Oaken Arms
Hollyhead Road
Codsall
WV8 2HX

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Great Meeting on Wednesday evening, Very nice 3.0 Coupe from Jimmyrea, Thank you so much for coming was great meeting you, Added some Pictures of the attendants cars, GotoGT had a break down in a GT so he had to come in the Spider ( bit to early for the Sud to come out of winter storage), who would have imagined it an Alfa breaking down hehe, There have now been in attendance over 3 meeting 12 individual with 10 cars for the 3 meetings we have had, numbers growing lighter nights warm evening great old charm venue, Plenty of Ales and Beer`s, Do you need any more excuses to drive these wonderful cars

Look forward to seeing old and new members on the 17th April

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Didn't make the last two meetings due to other commitments :disappointed: Should be at the next one. :happy:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yes it would be nice to put a face to the car, Friends on the forum sharing experiences but nice to meet up in person, You would be very welcome, Hope to see you soon

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I need to learn to read properly ! Just clocked these are every 3rd Wednesday, really annoying as I do football coaching every Wednesday night at same time so that rules me out.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Next meeting Wednesday 17th.................... lighter nights now, Come on you must have them out of winter storage by now, Do you really need any encouragement to drive these wonderful machines, Hope to see old and new faces This Wednesday, Everyone is welcome

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I've done a bit of a bad... and committed to a concert series for a local orchestra. Of course, rehearsals are Wednesdays.
:nono: :boxedin:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
The 3rd Wednesday falls on the 15th this month (very early) i am away this meeting with the family in north Wales unfortunately i thought it was going to be the following Wednesday when i booked it so sorry all, See everyone in June

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
for all that are interested there is a Midlands Breakfast club, Not exclusively Alfa Romeo but a great meeting all the same,
Great drive out and wonderful place to visit, The venue and the cars, As the name suggest you can get a breakfast there too Something our regular meeting place lacks, Myself and Mark will be venturing out let us know if you plan on attending as some of you have said various recreational activities and Work commitments have so far meant you can not come to the weekday evening meets, This is a Sunday 19th May 2019
Details bellow

The Midlands Breakfast Club is a car meet for people who have a passion about cars, whether it's sports, performance, retro or classic!

Meets take place at The British Ironwork Centre from 9am - Midday on the following Sunday dates:

Sunday 17th March
Sunday 19th May
Sunday 7th July
Sunday 1st September
Sunday 20th October
Sunday 8th December

The British Ironworks Centre
Whitehall
Aston
Oswestry
Shropshire
SY11 4JH

For more information please contact the Midlands Breakfast Club direct: https://www.facebook.com/MidlandsBreakfastClub/

·
Registered
125 Posts
Anyone planning to come along this Wednesday?
If not, let’s make Sunday a meet, would be good to get a group of Alfa’s along to the breakfast meet at Oswestry.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Keithy

So sorry i am just back of my break and had not noticed this post, I am sorry had not seen your post about travelling up, If you were in the PH3 Claret coloured Spider then we did actually speak

·
Registered
37,692 Posts
Indeed :)

Lovely GTV, catch you sometime soon :thumbs:

Did you see the yellow spider? It turned up just as I was heading out to Welshpool.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
next meeting the 19th of June, Light nights, Great Cars, Pretty location, Good Ales and do you really need an excuse to drive these wonderful cars ??? all welcome

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
anyone doing National Alfa day ???? maybe intersted in meeting at a Service station or other landmark along route ??

21 - 40 of 42 Posts