Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Well done Evel my son, not to bad piccies from your mobile :thumbs: Fantastic selection of Alfas at tonight meet :cool:

Todd.

Hope Mrs Evel is feeling better soon :(

R

·
0 Posts
Thats the best mix of Alfas i've seen at a regional meet....top job guys/gals :cool:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Looks a cracking turnout,how many were there? Sorry to have missed it,two ailing grandkids and a teenager with PMT,put paid to my night.

Mike

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I think the final count was 17, but I can't say for sure as I wasn't keeping an accurate count. There was indeed a good selection of models, the best yet. Maybe next month will bring the volume of last month ( 23 turned up) or more and the variety of this month.

Could do with the 105 spiders and Berties doing their bit:thumbs:.
An Alfetta or 2 and maybe a Montreal wouldn't go amiss.
Does anyone know of an 8C..................:D

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
A great night out, 18 Alfa's (15 different models) lovely sandwiches and chips (Cheers to The Fountain) our own room and bar and fantastic weather plus lots of nice people, what more could you ask for?
Well done everybody, see you next month.

G

·
0 Posts
I think the final count was 17, but I can't say for sure as I wasn't keeping an accurate count. There was indeed a good selection of models, the best yet. Maybe next month will bring the volume of last month ( 23 turned up) or more and the variety of this month.

Could do with the 105 spiders and Berties doing their bit:thumbs:.
An Alfetta or 2 and maybe a Montreal wouldn't go amiss.
Does anyone know of an 8C..................:D
I'll do my best to get to the next one...going through some 'transition' work-wise at the moment, so things are a bit topsy-turvy. Looks like a great turn-out, and a pleasant evening for a change.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts