Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there :) There are true alfisiti all across the South West and it's always nice to meet fellow enthusiasts. Its good to be part of club/forum which brings like-minded people together with a common interest. I went to my second AO event up at the Brecon Beacon a couple of weeks back it was wonderful driving along in convoy in beautiful countryside and hanging out with other alfisti. I think there were some guys from the Westcountry there as well.

I'm from the West Country, lived in Lyme and Exeter and am now feeling way too far north in Bristol at the moment. So, where are you all from?

:)

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Sadly Broke isn't all that bad, despite it's nickname! :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi I live in Yate norh of Bristol not far from m4 jct 18
Im a mechanic very enthusiast in alfa's I have a 156 v6 just got on road getting ready to give a good run and have some fun, I have tooled up for ts engines re timing belt replacements.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Bridge, Nr Portreath, W. Cornwall. Just moved from Portreath to Bridge to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. :D

·
Registered
496 Posts
Going up Camborne hill Coming down(Camborne,Cornwall),the 1st bit is a Cornish song incase you wonder what the hell is he on about:cheese:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Going up Camborne hill Coming down(Camborne,Cornwall),the 1st bit is a Cornish song incase you wonder what the hell is he on about:cheese:
The horses stood still the wheels went around, going up
camborne hill coming down. Tadaaaaa :D

1 - 20 of 118 Posts