Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right we have a Sunday meet in early December at West bay the home of Harbour Lights (remember Nick Berry ? )
Time to be arranged
Come on Dorset and Somerset lets make this a good one :)

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
I'll do my best to make this one :thumbs:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
We would have loved to come along but on that date we are having an early Christmas Day for Gibbo jnr before he goes to New Zealand to visit his Mum.

What other meets have you got planned Ray ??
Hi Dave

We had the Karting today in Devon (that was great fun) we are organising a December meet on the Isle of wight, we are arranging a christmas Dinner for the South West Region ( dates and suggestions welcome :), A spring meet at Longleat (Joint with the London Area again as last year) A Karting and bbq meet with the Welsh Guys again, And a few local meets as well :thumbs:

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Will try and set aside a few pennies for the fuel :D

Is this the place you posted up pictures from a while ago?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will try and set aside a few pennies for the fuel :D

Is this the place you posted up pictures from a while ago?
Indeed it is mate :) It is a really nice place in the summer or winter and I know that the fish is fresh as the last time I ordered cod and chips the guy in the shop got his rod out and wandered off ro catch it !! now thats fresh :lol:

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Did he seriously do that?! :lol:

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
I'm impressed :lol: I want Sea Bass and chips :lol:

(keep up the pretence! :lol:)

·
Registered
54,872 Posts
Hi Dave

We had the Karting today in Devon (that was great fun) we are organising a December meet on the Isle of white, we are arranging a christmas Dinner for the South West Region ( dates and suggestions welcome :), A spring meet at Longleat (Joint with the London Area again as last year) A Karting and bbq meet with the Welsh Guys again, And a few local meets as well :thumbs:

Well we'll have a go at joining you at one of those then :D

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Decided Ray, that'll I'll do my best to be there now!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:) Right lets see some more names in the frame for this, if we get 10 plus at this one I will buy the coffees :lol:

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Ray, I know you aren't that generous :lol: :p

1 - 20 of 39 Posts