Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i dont take good, or even ok pictures.

156 lovers are gonna like this first one!!

the car below was a renault espace. all will become clear on Sunday!

and thas it! I aint gonna let go what the show was like, as ive seen it, and all the stuff that will of course get cut.

Was a great day out!! some lovely cars sat around i tell you that!!

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Lucky sod!!! Get a better camera next time *jealous smiley goes here*

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
I applied for tickets about a year ago, and I'm still waiting :(

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
By the way, what's happened to Top Gear Dog?

·
Registered
890 Posts
TGDog was at the wind tunnel on last weeks show with the space shuttle-reliant.

V

·
0 Posts
I suppose you know it's a complete no-no to take pictures in a TV studio unless authorised? :tut: Shame on you! ;)

B

·
0 Posts
The car below was a renault espace. all will become clear on Sunday!

:D I know!

:rolleyes: This was to have been shown three weeks ago,but was edited out of that episode after a real life version of the TG stunt occurred......the BBC thought it insensitive to show the clip at the time,even though it shows the utter stupidity of folk who do this sort of thing across the nation every day.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
aforalfa can you tell me where they film it,coz i worked at abingdon airport in oxshire some years back,they were filming the old top gear, just wondered if it was the same place. It was a great day they were driving an aston, porsche & a tvr, didn't get much work done that day.:D

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
aforalfa can you tell me where they film it

at an airodrome just outside Guildford.

Oh, and we were invited to take photos by the "audience manager" as long as it didnt happen whilst filming was going on, oh, and no video recordings at ANY time.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
at an airodrome just outside Guildford ............Oh yeah i remember now coz they started 1 of there races there,then went to guildford station
.;)

·
Registered
644 Posts
When they went to the cool wall last week, I thought it looked like a 156 GTA. Thats obviously :cool: :cool:

I think someone on here thought it was the Brera:)

Per

B

·
0 Posts
:rolleyes: There is a good chance that the crushed Espace will not be shown this week either as yet another fatality has occured,coincidently in Scotland again....and the BBC does not wish to offend anyone.

:confused: I'd have thought the relatives of the deceased would have other things on their minds beside watching Top Gear to be honest.........if the article had been shown as planned three weeks ago there may have been the tiniest of chances that three people may not have lost their lives recently....

:( At least you'd like to think so,no catering for terminal stupidity though.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts