Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..the other weekend to a place called Osmaston...just outside Ashbourne on the A52...:)

Dinner...... :D

and Mrs B.....;)

·
0 Posts
Nice pics :thumbs: - looks like you had promised Mrs B a day shopping instead though :lol:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Some classic pictures there chap.:): Love that very ornate thatched roof work, real classy ancient skills shown there. Nice old Kok pheasant heading for cover too.

I agree, the missus did look a bit happier in her new Blue Oval, so what has upset her? Have you taken it away from her for being naughty or summat' ? :lol:

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some classic pictures there chap.:): Love that very ornate thatched roof work, real classy ancient skills shown there. Nice old Kok pheasant heading for cover too.

I agree, the missus did look a bit happier in her new Blue Oval, so what has upset her? Have you taken it away from her for being naughty or summat' ? :lol:
It was one of those... 'will ya put that bloody camera away'..... kinda looks....:lol:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Well I thought she was very well dressed for the occasion, but I would hate to cross swords with her if I'd upset her! You are a very brave man imo.:lol:

J

·
0 Posts
:lol: she definitely has that 'put the camera away or you will be wearing it' sort of look about her.....

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
fab pics as usual brads...beautiful place....poor sue it looks like she wanted to plant that camera where the sun dont shine...be afraid...:cheese:

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
Lovely Bradders - you're so lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the country :)

·
Registered
17,658 Posts
Great pictures.... The first one will have all those Foreign Johnnies jealous (shades of Midsomer Murders :lol:)

and lastly..... this is the Lady under whose thumb you live :eek:

[Fried bread should be brown all over]

Take care my friend :)

;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts