Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been thinkin....yep it did hurt but i will endure it for you lot...:lol:

how do you fancy an evening of bowling and then TGI fridays in Cardiff as our xmas do? was thinkin that peeps get fed up of formal xmas dinners and as we have a formal ish night organised for dec with the south west peeps thought we could just go out and have a laff, anyone travelling up can maybe get a hotel in cardiff for £20 ish so they can have a drinky or i have a spare settee for for one or two peeps...

so welshies and hopefully south westers, what do you think??:)

ps ..never to early to organise a xmas do:lol:

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Could do, but it all depends on finances (hoping to buy a GTV and prioritising for the AOSW Xmas do first :) ), but if I can afford to I would be interested Tess :)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool hammy......i wanna prioritise the barnstaple do as we had such a good time last year, was just thinkin it might be nice to have a night out before xmas, or even in the new year if money is tight as it probably will be..we shall see:)

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
cool hammy......i wanna prioritise the barnstaple do as we had such a good time last year, was just thinkin it might be nice to have a night out before xmas, or even in the new year if money is tight as it probably will be..we shall see:)
Completely agree.... well, I will do what I can :)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool will be good to have you back in the fold hun:)

J

·
0 Posts
I would like to do this as well, will be good to have another inter region event ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts