Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
37561 - 37580 of 38811 Posts

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Afternoon all :) Happy New Year all :thumbs:

Took a wee drive to Verdis this morning (was busy!). I think it will be difficult getting back to reality on Tuesday after having such a good time off over Christmas.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Evening all :) And Happy New Year Matt, Welshy :thumbs:

I just tried my best to watch all of the Top Gear Christmas 'special'. That programme used to be the best thing on the box, now it's definitely one of the worst. I think it's about time they called it a day if all they can do is rely on scripted nonsense that's completely irrelevant. This is the first time I've ever turned off an episode of Top Gear before the end.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
I just tried my best to watch all of the Top Gear Christmas 'special'. That programme used to be the best thing on the box, now it's definitely one of the worst. I think it's about time they called it a day if all they can do is rely on scripted nonsense that's completely irrelevant. This is the first time I've ever turned off an episode of Top Gear before the end.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree with you there Mr C......I struggled to stay watching Top Gear until the end, but it was SO predictable, not funny, childish and really stupid at times. The main reason I think I kept watching was simply because it was set in India, and I've been there and know how chaotic everything is out there......:eek:

Stick to you Top Gear magazines in bed from now on, Eh !!!!!.......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
happy New Year to everyone in Welsh lounge hope you all had a great New Years night, except Ali cos he's a bah-humbug about New Years!!!
had nice night out with my buddy Dave at Ospreys in Swansea good win but a scrappy performance yet again!!
even managed to avoid the beer as was not quite ready for it after N Y eve!! last day off! boohoo! :(

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Morning all (and Kev) :lol:

Glad you had a good time Kev.

Currently sat in John Lewis cafe, Cardiff. Just had a pancake breakfast!

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
morning you lot, just took my tree and stuff down, al packed away fro next year, downstairs all clean and tidy, so now having a well earned rest, no food today, tummy been sore for two days so am not gonna eat and see if that works....grrrr:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
morning you lot, just took my tree and stuff down, al packed away fro next year, downstairs all clean and tidy, so now having a well earned rest, no food today, tummy been sore for two days so am not gonna eat and see if that works....grrrr:rolleyes:
just think of those new clothes you can buy in a few weeks time out of the money you'll save not buying food!

side issue is you may die of hunger !

ah well there's always a silver lining !! :cheese::cheese::cheese:

only kidding hun! hope you get better soon.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
am doing a nice healthy roast dinner, will see if that sorts tummy out:lol:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
aw its lovely to see you on here again hunhugz

im ok...quiet xmas but was ok:)

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Evening all :) Hope you've all had a good day off! Cardiff was great, packed in the afternoon but it was dead at 10am!

Interesting few minutes in the John Lewis car park while leaving - They have number plate recognition cameras on the way in and way out. I think the camera struggled with the off-set number plate on the MiTo as I was sat there for a few minutes before it would let me out....could feel eyes burning a hole in the back of my neck!

37561 - 37580 of 38811 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.