·
Registered
41,769 Posts
morning....money grabber for me later......im deffo mad

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Morning Folks......:thumbs:

Fantastic clear blue skies and sunshine down here at the moment, and the high tide is full in across the Bay, plenty of paddle boardres out on it too........:cool:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
morning roy, lovely here too

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
morning you lot

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Hi Rob and all
Bad luck mate ...get her sorted:thumbs:
Hi Matt....
New cables on order! It was the hand brake cable that was seized not the caliper which is a bit of a relief!
Although the cables were new last year... Buy cheap buy twice has caught me out unfortunately!
Alfa cables now in their way! ;)

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Hi Matt....
New cables on order! It was the hand brake cable that was seized not the caliper which is a bit of a relief!
Although the cables were new last year... Buy cheap buy twice has caught me out unfortunately!
Some sort of good news in there somewhere Rob, when is the Car going in for its M.O.T. now. Lets hope it passes.........:)

·
Registered
969 Posts
Hi Matt....
Good job mate:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Some sort of good news in there somewhere Rob, when is the Car going in for its M.O.T. now. Lets hope it passes.........:)
Probably leave it now until my 18days off Roy ... Which starts next week! ;)
Got to give the 156 a good going over ready for Llandow on Friday! Just got to pray I don't break it as I will be two cars down then! Should be fun though! :D

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
morning you lot

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
oh buga, i forgot, was asleep when you text lol

9541 - 9560 of 11946 Posts