Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 11946 Posts

·
AO Gold Member, GTV/Spider Lounge Winner 09
9,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all....im starting this new thread incase any welshies north or south want to chat ..as there seems to be nuclear explosions in the old one...and id rather start off on a happy note again... fresh start and all that!..

then again..it could jsut be me in here??? :confused: :thumbs:

NO POLITICS AT ALL PLEASE

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
what??????????????????????:mad:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
LC's just rang, it wasnt the suspension mounts it was ring something? anyway, its still making a noise on the drivers side, it wasnt this morning, so Francis is keeping it til tomorrow, still have the courtesy car so its all good, good job i trust them, my poor baby is gonna be all alone tonight bless her, they better look after her:)

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts
I think this may be to help with the slowness of the forum, nothing more sinister than that Tess :) The old thread is still there, just locked.

Carry on :D

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
thanx PG, i have spoken with andy and he explained.....:)

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Where have all the posts gone on this thread !!!!!!.........:confused:

I was just going to reply to some of them !!!!........:rant:

·
Administrator
87,321 Posts
hey all....im starting this new thread incase any welshies north or south want to chat ..as there seems to be nuclear explosions in the old one...and id rather start off on a happy note again... fresh start and all that!..

then again..it could jsut be me in here??? :confused: :thumbs:

NO POLITICS AT ALL PLEASE

Hey AF :WAVE:

Great idea :cool: :thumbs:

* Deja Vu almost 4 years later ;) :lol: :thumbs: *

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Liverpool sounds nice. Never been there before, but it's quite the cultural city now. My sister is stationed there from time to time (Borders Agency) and she likes it.

I'm currently watching last night's episode of Top Gear! :) Did you see it?

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
I know, that's a ridiculous price....for a Corsa :lol:

My mate said the same as you, regarding the quality of the episode. Although I don't suppose they have the budget to be swanning off to Italy driving seriously impressive supercars all the time.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Morning Folks..........:thumbs:

I also thought Top Gear was pretty poor this week, in fact I nearly turned it off, especially when they were doing the bit on " The Sweeney " which was pathetic....and what has Hammond done to his HAIR !!!!!........:eek:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Well Folks......:)

I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend away in London, was great to just get around on the tube, and get to the 02 Arena by Thames Clipper on a lovely crisp cold but sunny Saturday afternoon. The concert was absolutely brilliant, and I can highly recommend " Snow Patrol " as a live Band, they pulled out all the stops to delight the 20,000 fans packed into the arena, and there was a fantastic atmosphere as we were all leaving the event too......:thumbs:

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Morning all :)

Morning Folks..........:thumbs:

I also thought Top Gear was pretty poor this week, in fact I nearly turned it off, especially when they were doing the bit on " The Sweeney " which was pathetic....and what has Hammond done to his HAIR !!!!!........:eek:
Agreed, Roy. Complete rubbish. How can they get it so right one week and then it goes to hell another week :rant:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
morning roy, ali, hopefully pick babe2 up later, even tho i got a courtesy car its not the same...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
babe2 is home, she had a split CV? she got new track rods? and suspension sorted, LC's are awesum:)

1 - 20 of 11946 Posts