Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
He's one of us!!!
The comment re the Merc reminds me of my dad's Lexus GX300 (SUV).
Boring, boring, boring!!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
I actually burst out laughing when he said "Jimmy". I know exactly what he means though about cars with personality, it's why I bought my VTS and why I loved driving me Julie so much. Any excuse for a drive and I'd be off. Now that I'm driving a 207, I only use it to get to and from work, or do the shopping. Zero attachment to it at all.
There are loads of Deltas on the road here in Brussels, but I'd day they're outnumbered by Julies. Very interesting looking but darker colour combinations don't seem to work that well on them. Personally I'd pick a Julie over them any day.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I checked one out last week when I was in with the local dealer about selling the fiat 500 (they do fiat, alfa and chrysler).
Lovely car - both in and out.
Always admired them around Italy.

Suppose if you do want to change badges, you'll need to watch the ordering of leather - looks like there's at least another chrysler logo molded into the headrest.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Been subscribed to them for a while on YouTube, I was about to invite them to the Kilkenny meet actually as he seems to be a big Alfa fan (see his Giulietta review) but not sure how that would work out as they seem to offer a service to car clubs where they will video everything and even do interviews! Lord only know how that would turn out!!!

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
The only problem is that Our local HAIRDRESSER and "youre fired" star wont be available !!!

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Been subscribed to them for a while on YouTube, I was about to invite them to the Kilkenny meet actually as he seems to be a big Alfa fan (see his Giulietta review) but not sure how that would work out as they seem to offer a service to car clubs where they will video everything and even do interviews! Lord only know how that would turn out!!!
Do it... It'll be a laugh..:thumbs:

·
Registered
5,942 Posts

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Local Hero and Hairdresser = same person .. Eddie with the Big V6 and short ....................... Hair :D

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Local Hero and Hairdresser = same person .. Eddie with the Big V6 and short ....................... Hair :D
TS Eddie? Now I get it. Thought you were slagging Kikih but that would be about shampoo not hairdressing right? Speaking of which where is he hiding?

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
in suds !!!!

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts