Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a happy lad tonight.

Reversed into the wall at the front of the house. 1 [email protected]%!#%#%@#ing second for not paying attention.

Anyone know of a bodyshop around Dublin ? I also had planned for a timing belt and 2 buckled wheels that ruined tyres.

FFS :(

Dent - Imgur (Some pictures for curious people)

WARNING YOU MAY GET SICK!

·
Administrator
87,334 Posts
Sorry to see that :( easily done though.
Hopefully one of the locals can help with a recommendation, and it'll be back to as good as new soon.

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you want give gerry in ti a shout in the morning and he'll sort you out with a quote. There from 8am onwards
Does Gerry do any bodywork as well ? I was planning on giving him a ring for the timing belt, but I will contact him in the morning. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Theres a good body shop out behind carton house that I've used before on my old polo when it got in a fight with a steel pillar in a car park:rant:
Wasn't that expensive and came out really well, in that you wouldn't notice it.
Place is called cmc crash repairs.

By the way sorry to hear about the damage, never a nice thing to have done

·
Registered
503 Posts
Does Gerry do any bodywork as well ? I was planning on giving him a ring for the timing belt, but I will contact him in the morning. :thumbs:
Don't do the work ourselves but we use a local chap for all customers and our own bodywork.
Nasty looking bit of damage, good your getting it done though, too many battered yokes about!

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Ah! What are you at man? The poor car!!

(we've a 'new' 156 going in for repairs today due to a fight with a ninja rubbish skip that appeared out of no where when the car was parked... good excuse or what?)

Sorry to see that... it's gut wrenching...

Don't feel so bad... yesterday was the 4 year anniversary that my 159 (on ice) tried to enter my workplace via the main reception windows! It was like a scene from a movie.. more damage to the building than my car at the time.

I was in the canteen making tea when she arrived into reception. ha ha ha

(Does that help cheer you up??_)

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It could only happen to you..!!
Always here to help are you George?

Ah! What are you at man? The poor car!!

(we've a 'new' 156 going in for repairs today due to a fight with a ninja rubbish skip that appeared out of no where when the car was parked... good excuse or what?)

Sorry to see that... it's gut wrenching...

Don't feel so bad... yesterday was the 4 year anniversary that my 159 (on ice) tried to enter my workplace via the main reception windows! It was like a scene from a movie.. more damage to the building than my car at the time.

I was in the canteen making tea when she arrived into reception. ha ha ha

(Does that help cheer you up??_)
A bit :thumbs:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Chin up OP, that won't be too difficult to fix :)

Could be worse, I don't think I've ever shown a proper pic of the rear left of my 166.... For obvious reasons :cry: what on earth did the previous owner hit?!

Linky

Someday I'll pull that out and have it right :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Chin up OP, that won't be too difficult to fix :)

Could be worse, I don't think I've ever shown a proper pic of the rear left of my 166.... For obvious reasons :cry: what on earth did the previous owner hit?!

Linky

Someday I'll pull that out and have it right :thumbs:
A sledgehammer?

·
Registered
151 Posts
A sledgehammer?
I'd nearly ask, considering they left a considerable amount of personal info in the car when I got it (credit card numbers, pps numbers and addresses for example)

For the record, I was a good boy, put all that info into a bag and set fire to it :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Could've been worse I suppose. She's going in with Gerry on Monday morning, so fingers crossed the cost to repair it won't be too high.

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Could've been worse I suppose. She's going in with Gerry on Monday morning, so fingers crossed the cost to repair it won't be too high.
You'll have to give up your girlie coffees for a while Rob!

All the best with it lad....

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
sorry to hear Mr Rob , but at least it was only a wall and no one was hurt .. Your pride will come back :thumbs:

And once you get your full licence sure youll be grand :D

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sorry to hear Mr Rob , but at least it was only a wall and no one was hurt .. Your pride will come back :thumbs:

And once you get your full licence sure youll be grand :D
:lol:

Ah, how much I've missed your banter around here :D

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts