Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Nice :)

If it were mine, I'd remove the cloverleaf decals (along with the dealer sticker in the rear window) & get a decent tax disk holder too :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice :)

If it were mine, I'd remove the cloverleaf decals (along with the dealer sticker in the rear window) & get a decent tax disk holder too :)
Yeah, I was thinking about removing the dealer sticker because they are no longer in business:)

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Yeah, I was thinking about removing the dealer sticker because they are no longer in business:)
Dealers stick there sticker on cos it's free advertising and your providing it.

:(

Nice clean motor you got there, replace the sticker with an alfaowner one :)

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Any chance you do mobile Waxing/Valeting at a discount rate for AO friends? Thought not! Looks the 'Bees Knees'. Always wondered about this, something to do with being a Honey??

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
Get that dealer sticker removed, decals look ok...nice looking car you got there :)

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Just goes to show that a bog standard 147 still looks a million dollars. :cool:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Very nice :cool:

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
Lovely car Mark :cool:

And definitely the best colour - but I am biased :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sweet Mark, ive never liked 'small' cars...but once again, converted in this case.....i think the 147 is a beautiful thing........someone at work has just got a red 147 too

class bro ;)

·
Registered
924 Posts
Nice one Mark... where did you get those cloverleaf decals from? Its darn cool!! :D I've got a smaller set from Autodelta, which sits just below the side indicators.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts