Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just found out about this forum, and offcourse as a true alfa lover I coudn't resist to get me registered.
Well, I'm from Belgium and I have a 147 as of 2003. I used to drive a 1.3 VW polo with 1 horse and a couple of asmathic ponies (55 in total).
And I very proud of my 147 JTD with 115 stallions. Driving it puts a big smile on my face, but there's only one thing that beats driving my car, and that's driving my fathers one. He just got a new 166 (the restiled one) with the magnificent 3.2 engine in it, and oh boy is it fun to drive :D
I'll put some pics on the forum if you'd like. Well, that's about it for now, but you'll probably hear from me again ;)
I also uploaded some pics to my profile, so if you're interested in my car, that's the place.

Greetz,
B

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Welcome aboard matey. Good thing you offered the pictures, otherwise it would only be a small amount of time before someone starts demanding them. :)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
166 3.2 the (insert your religions divine beign here) of cars :D

Tell your dad to register too ;)

Welcome to AO :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Welcome B! Pics are always welcome! :)

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Another Belg!! :cool:
your dad rules!! tell him to register too :D

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
seeing as the reference to our forum came from your site ;) chances are, we already know him :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
54 referrals! :eek: :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nope, didn't do any meetings yet, but this will probably change if there are any in the neighbourhood. Normally I would have taken some pictures of the 166 with the nice weather and all, but he really needs cleaning... ;) so probably next weekend I will shoot some.
Hey, it's nice to have another belgian in here, allways good to know for meetings in the neighbourhood (hint, hint) :D

Greetz,
B

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Any meetings in the neighbourhood? Usually you just need to cross the border to The Netherlands. ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, but living in Belgium, The Netherlands are "the neighbourhood" :D
Don't know if you've ever been here, but it's not exactly what they call "big". If you drive a 100 km here, chances are that you'll end up in Germany, France or The Netherlands ;)

Greetz,
B

1 - 13 of 13 Posts