Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, well its taken a couple of weeks to complete, but finally finished installing a Pioneer Avic 320bt into my 147, its took a bit of fiddling, mainly because I bought the unit second hand off ebay so had to source surrounds etc to finish it off properly, plus had some problems with the steering controls which have now been resolved(seperate thread) and also I decided to wrap the console with some 3m brushed aluminium vinyl which I am well happy with, but it was a bit of a chore at the time (guess where I have been the last 3 sunday afternoons) but got to say am well chuffed with the unit, got sat nav with speed cams! not that I need them?, plus bluetooth and sounds better than the original and I can also connect my mp3/usb stick!:thumbs:
I put the usb into the cubby hole under the steering wheel as its not much use for anything else but her sony mp3 fits nicely in there, and I bought a 16gb stick for my use, and I know the aluminium isnt to everyones taste but it does lighten up the interior and looks a lot better in the flesh than on the pics.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Looks great i think, a very clean finish IMO. Like where you have put the USB port too, how much was the system if u dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Think it has cost me about £350 all in-Got the hu off ebay for 190 then had to buy a cage and surround etc plus the connecting leads which was about 90 quid then just the sundries and the 3m film and a couple of memory sticks, one for me one for her(can't stand Shania Twain!).
Now just got to add a nice little sub and will be sorted

1 - 3 of 3 Posts