Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
77,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am really pleased about newcastle being relegated

a team that simply could not be bothered to play for a manager who was changed every week who worked to an owner who had no clue

an sami hyppia is a good bloke

H

·
0 Posts
Yep, pretty much sums it up. They've had it coming for a couple of years now, and didn't do anything to stop the slide downwards.

No side in the Premiership is immune to relegation, and none have a divine right to be there.

Things will have to be turned around quickly at St James' Park if they're not to end up caught in the Championship wilderness for years to come.

But at least we'll get to see how good the so called 'Best Fans in the World' really are when they're facing a cold, wet away day at Doncaster or Blackpool :lol:

·
Registered
583 Posts
As a Villa season ticket holder I can tell you it was our absolute pleasure to relegate Newcastle. :)

"Cheer up Alan Shearer, oh what can it be, to a, sad Geordie ******* and a **** football team"
"You should of stayed on the Tele"

K

·
0 Posts
We just need to sort out Tottenham now :lol:
Been away for a week so a few threads may yet be resurrected.

So true about Spurs.

As a Manchester City Fan I know all about the wheels falling off, then getting put back on again. Then it turning out they used blu tac and they fall off again.

It seems terribly unfair that Spurs have had similar misfortunes without facing the drop.

I hope things get sorted at Newcastle. When KK was there with the likes of Ginola and Asprilla they were fantastic to watch because you never knew what was going to happen. In more recent times they've been great to watch because you can always think "My team may be ****, but they are not as **** as Newcastle."

·
Registered
583 Posts
Been away for a week so a few threads may yet be resurrected.

So true about Spurs.

As a Manchester City Fan I know all about the wheels falling off, then getting put back on again. Then it turning out they used blu tac and they fall off again.

It seems terribly unfair that Spurs have had similar misfortunes without facing the drop.

I hope things get sorted at Newcastle. When KK was there with the likes of Ginola and Asprilla they were fantastic to watch because you never knew what was going to happen. In more recent times they've been great to watch because you can always think "My team may be ****, but they are not as **** as Newcastle."
Agreed. I have a video tape of the 2nd greatest premier league game. (the first being aston villa 5 : 1 Birmingham city :D) where liverpool beat newcastle 4-3 in the keegan era. I'll never forget that image of Collymore celebrating and Keving Keegan slumped over the advertisement hoardings.

Lastly anyone remember the infamous "I would love it if we beat them" Keegan rant? :lol:

About Spurs im SICK of the papers and their fans saying they've got a hundred million pounds to spend / they're buying tevez etc.... when in reality (as Redknapp himself said) they only have around 15 million the spend :mad::mad::mad:

I would of loved it if they'd got relegated this season. They aint a top 4 club (like Villa :( maybe one day) they are just envious of ARSEnal and want to be like them.

Rant over :)

·
Premium Member
77,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my hatred of newcastle is based on several factors:

1 - i used to hang out a lot in Sunderland and, frankly, they are nicer people - they are Durham after all.

2 - i stood on terraces at st james when only a few thou could be bothered to turn up. the toon army is a media creation that offered deep flattery to a town that already loved itself but had given up on football.

3 - shearer has been a cancerous prescence - a self-serving lunkhead. here goes for the first quote of next season "we know what we have to do, the players know, i know, the fans know and it's going to be tough, very tough, tough for the players, for, me, for the fans but we have to pull through and we will, for the fans, for the players and erm"

·
Premium Member
77,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i forgot to say

the geordie nation doesn't exist

it is a self serving abomination that has been fuelled by local tv (mike neville and the like) - THE GEORDIES are the friendliest people in the world reported as news story

admittedly, north durham is mostly populated by drug addicts wielding samurai swords

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I used to have a huge soft spot for Newcastle, but fact is that the club's been run terribly by a bunch of idiots, ruled by fans who just want anyone in charge who's a geordie.

Relegation to the Championship should knock some sense into them all, but it probably won't.

A waste - run properly it could be one of the best clubs in Europe. Someone needs to have the backbone to go in, ignore the largely ignorant fans, and implement a decent structure and appoint a manager who knows what he's doing. Likelihood of that happening??

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Is this about Geordies or the football club.

I never watch football and couldn't give a nuns chuff where thay play.

I live in Northumberland now.... and like anywhere else on the planet, it has its fair share of addict sword wielding yada yada. On the whole though... they are sound, and like another city with a reputation, Glasgow, the people are very friendly.... and are more likely to buy you a drink than fight with you.

You show me a city thats free of scrotes. There isn't one, certainly none that I have visited.

·
Premium Member
77,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is this about Geordies or the football club.

I never watch football and couldn't give a nuns chuff where thay play.

I live in Northumberland now.... and like anywhere else on the planet, it has its fair share of addict sword wielding yada yada. On the whole though... they are sound, and like another city with a reputation, Glasgow, the people are very friendly.... and are more likely to buy you a drink than fight with you.

You show me a city thats free of scrotes. There isn't one, certainly none that I have visited.
completely agree with you, dunno what i was thinking

1 - 11 of 11 Posts