Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Yorkshire folk

I'd like to welcome SpiderMonkey aka Dave to the Yorkshire Rep Team, I'm looking forward to working with him to bring some cracking events to the Yorkshire region this year.

Anybody who went to Monkeyfest or Cold Start just before Christmas can vouch for the calibre of event Dave can pull together.

Welcome to the team mate :thumbs:

Sean

D

·
0 Posts
Welcome again to the team Dave, looking forward to seeing what you and Sean can get organised for Yorkshire this year. :thumbs:

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
I'm here I'm here, don't worry
Now the new job is settled into I can bombard you Yorkshire lot with a glut of mind blowing activities :lol:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was only saying to Mr DD...it's not that far from us (we sometime come over to Leeds anyway).
I'm hoping to get a meet going at Yorkshire Sculpture Park this year, need to contact them to see what might be possible, but that would be a good one for you to come to.

Cracking day out if you have never been.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
ghosty, just a thought but is NAD in your area this year...Ripon....? if it is would it be possible for you and dave to organise accomodation for all of us who are gonna come up for the weekend and a meal and drinks on the saturday night?...would be fab if we were all staying more or less together as we were all over the place last time....its weekend of 12th August....if you need a hand im available...:)

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ghosty, just a thought but is NAD in your area this year...Ripon....? if it is would it be possible for you and dave to organise accomodation for all of us who are gonna come up for the weekend and a meal and drinks on the saturday night?...would be fab if we were all staying more or less together as we were all over the place last time....its weekend of 12th August....if you need a hand im available...:)
Yup, and we'll be all over it ;)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
yay i knew you would ......and alfaholica too? bonus......will matt be coming toolove

1 - 20 of 22 Posts