Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
And before anyone posts any threads, my suggestion is to blank the EGR, remove the DPF, delete the swirl flaps and then delete the engine. Standard. :biglaugh:

·
Registered
41,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And before anyone posts any threads, my suggestion is to blank the EGR, remove the DPF, delete the swirl flaps and then delete the engine. Standard. :biglaugh:
:giggle:

E

·
0 Posts
Which side is the fuel filler on again? This may be the deciding factor in my future car purchasing.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Best Giulia QV Info

The most complete official info I've found is at alfaromeopress.com.

It is in English.

I'm a little surprised AR have only released info on the QV which is going to form a minuscule proportion of the Giulias made.

A tactic to get a lot of attention perhaps.

Indications are that the Giulia is going to feature at the Frankfurt Motor show in September and perhaps at EXPO2015 before that.

At last Alfa have developed a saloon superior to my 156 GTA which at 11 years of ownership and 164,000 miles is a little tired.

What proportion of my pension fund am I going to have to cash in to get a Giulia QV I wonder?

Andy

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,350 Posts
I read/heard amid Alfa's launch claims two things that stood out:

- it has 50/50 weight disti. I'm not doubting this, but curious to know what's been done to achieve it
- it has 'unique' front suspension. Unique to Giulia v MiTo and Giulietta, or something unseen in its class? If so, what makes it unique?

·
Registered
33,758 Posts
It's been a year since the Giulia was launched eighteen months quicker than usual.
'Should be ready in six months once the beta-testers are done!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts