Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

As you may have noticed I am not on here as often as I used to be, so , by popular demand AlfiGT has stepped in and will be the second moderator on the SA lounge.
Welcome !

I hope we can address the issues, like the ARCSA vs AO "debate" etc.

·
Registered
846 Posts
well up kev.

now,i've got some work for you seeing that you're a moderator...firstly I want an espresso every time I log onto AO,which has to be followed by waffles with ice cream...I will give you other duties as time goes by....hehehehe

·
Registered
665 Posts
Congrats Alfi. Just remember... "With great power comes great responsibility!" I think that was Batman's moto, so we gonna call you Batman from now on...Ok...lol

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
well up kev.

now,i've got some work for you seeing that you're a moderator...firstly I want an espresso every time I log onto AO,which has to be followed by waffles with ice cream...I will give you other duties as time goes by....hehehehe
:lol: U'll look like santa by dec!

Congrats Alfi. Just remember... "With great power comes great responsibility!" I think that was Batman's moto, so we gonna call you Batman from now on...Ok...lol
:tut:it was spiderman;)

·
Registered
846 Posts
a moderator does not make excuses,he gives results,if you can't make the espresso then I'll settle for a café latte....LMAO

·
Registered
139 Posts
awesome.. congrats... and since you going to be reading every post here, you can keep us informed incase we miss anything important..hehe

hmm, do enjoy

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Kev, can I please get my warm milk before bed as well???
Oh yes and congrats hey...
Just remember, this is an ALFA ROMEO forum, NOT those German moffies...
:cheese:

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
This place is really going to the dogs now... The one mod secretly loves VW and now the other is only here under disguise for the Beemer chaps....:lol:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Congrats Mr Kev!!

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
it was spider man.. i dub theee RABOBEEEEE

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Hi all

I hope we can address the issues, like the ARCSA vs AO "debate" etc.
I just want say that I did not say ARCSA vs AO it is ARCSA and AO.
It may seem like semantics but it is a very different thing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts