Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondered what you got with a brand new mito on purchase, when i picked mine up two and a half years ago i got an autoglym cleaning bag worth 80 quid, a big high quality book on the history of alfa romeo, a model mito and included with the drivers manual was a breath testing kit (not very pc) do new owners still get goodies with their cars?

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
We got 2 100 anniversary T shirts, the book, a model, and memory sticks.

The breath kit comes with all MiTo's

David Whitton at Piccadilly Alfa.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I got very good service, nice key rings and yes the breathalyser kit, which I thought was silly, but it turns out if you drive in France now which I am planning to do, you have to have one by law. So not so silly after all!

S

·
0 Posts
I got a bottle of JC Le Roux Champagne which my mother promptly cleaned off (good thing since I don't drink anyway, lol) .. and a dealership key-ring o_O .. I'd prefer a legit AR key-ring though. :cry:

C

·
0 Posts
I got the book, a model MiTo, a mousemat, USB stick, LED torch and a can of oxygen along with the breathalyser when I got mine.

S

·
0 Posts
I got the book, a model MiTo, a mousemat, USB stick, LED torch and a can of oxygen along with the breathalyser when I got mine.
A can of oxygen? You guys in short supply or something? :p
You got some cool stuff :)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i think the italian mentality is kicking in, breathalysers for the drinking and oxygen for the smoking :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts