Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all Mitohood brothers & sisters!
The name is Vlad and the color is Black Etna(Mito 155). Just bought it two weeks ago and having a good time driving it.

Wanted to ask you all how often you guys drive in dynamic mode?
Also is it really recommended NOT to use dynamic mode in a hot weather(30+ degrees) as i heard the tourbine gets very hot and can be damaged after a while.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Hello to all Mitohood brothers & sisters!
The name is Vlad and the color is Black Etna(Mito 155). Just bought it two weeks ago and having a good time driving it.

Wanted to ask you all how often you guys drive in dynamic mode?
Also is it really recommended NOT to use dynamic mode in a hot weather(30+ degrees) as i heard the tourbine gets very hot and can be damaged after a while.
Hello and welcome sir.

Now i'v heard of not using D mode until the engine has warmed up, but not if its too hot.

I would say use the car for what its intended and if bits fall of then it's alfa's problem...

Btw I only drive in D mode. The other two I use just to remind myself of how good D mode is.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the answer,
Actually i have no intention driving normal mode,i love the D mode but if the engine\turbo\anything is getting worn because of the weather...i would want to avoid it.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Thanks for the answer,
Actually i have no intention driving normal mode,i love the D mode but if the engine\turbo\anything is getting worn because of the weather...i would want to avoid it.
No problem, however I don't recall the manual stating it is only to be driven in mild country's lol. I think it will be fine.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts