Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome back!

Welcome back to AlfaOwner.com.

We are running new software with extra possibilities and we are convinced you will find most of them yourselves.

Some highlights:
  • For the Internet Explorer users we have added a spell checker.
  • Editing posts is much quicker
  • We have the all new AO Pager so you can send instant messages to other members should they allow incoming messages (Can be disabled in your User CP options or for classic skin, in your Profile if desired)
  • And don't forget the new AO Gallery
Have fun

Hans & Ian

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Thank you Hans, we are still to add some more features, one will be to replace smilies to quick reply, so please bear with us, however, once we are completley finished today, we will open a temporary forum/thread for you to add any gremlins, suggestions or applause ;)

·
Registered
185 Posts
thought i'd been locked out for a while there, :eek: kept asking for password and user before i could open the site , tried the site ones and nothing. was starting to panic in case i'd lost the link to my alfa bible , welcome back:) :)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Did I miss something here, I wasn't on yesterday and the forum was working fine the day before. Didn't realise there was an update untill the pager window popped up saying I was the first to the new forum. Is that good timing or what?

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Actually, I just thought you were sitting there with your Alfaowner fleece, wth your alfaowner mug of coffee, clicking page refresh with your mouse on the your alfaowner mouse matt.

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Looks good so far and pages are refreshing quickly which is great :cool: :) Well done guys :D

Has the AO Chat facility been replaced with the AO Pager? Maybe not, but I can't see it :confused: Just wondering ;)

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
good to be back, keep up the hard work or i spend too much time doing things that just aren't as much of a good waste of time.

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
horay!!!!!:D :D :D
boys done good, well done:)

its funny how some people missed the anouncements from previous days and "what's happend to AO" threads popping up on other forums:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Looks nice... But am I correct in thinking that you must opt for the modern skin in order to see all the new features :confused:

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wimster said:
Looks nice... But am I correct in thinking that you must opt for the modern skin in order to see all the new features :confused:
Nope. Some design features are only for Modern Skin, but things like the AO Pager, Reputation bits, Home page, Gallery are available in Classic Skin as well

1 - 20 of 48 Posts