Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fresh news: Wim and Eve had a great 900km trip and all went well. They are now skiing at the Swiss Alpes. Wim said the weather is great and so the slopes! :D :D :D :D

I'll keep you posted guy about any development wink

The snow report is provide by Hugoish Translations inc.

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
Hugo,

Great to have you as our skiing-reporter :D :D :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Sadiki! :D :D wink

Updating the last news...

"There's a girl with big melons catching some sun here on the terrace. Shall I give her your pho..."

Forget the last part of the message :eek: :D :D wink

Wim's sends greetings to everybody and he'll send me a daily report!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by selespeed:
<strong>Thankx for the report. It just proves Wim and Eve are missing us wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm sure they are Hans wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Expecting news any minute now... :)

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RimRenault:
<strong>Your are our local CNN snow reporter!!
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">In this case I don't trust him and I'll sms Wim myself :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RimRenault:
<strong>Thanks for the info Hugo!

Your are our local CNN snow reporter!!

Keep us posted!!

:D

Rimco</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No I'm not Rim!!! I would not sell the Hugoish copy rights to any one! :D :D :D Specially to cnn... wink

And I'll keep you all posted wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
<strong>You could sell it to CNN and with that money buy a 147 for Eve!! wink

Rim.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">oh my!!! Rim what an idea!!!! You have an eye for business! :D :D

A GTA for me and a 1.6 for Eve!! She would be eternally grateful to me and... well... :D :D :D

oh almost forgot, and an oil pipeline to my place wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
*** FRESH NEWS ***

Eve says the weather stills great! And she's skiing better them Wim!!! wink Wim's down the floor now :D :D Naaa, I'm kidding. They miss us all!!!

Can you belive!? We are missed!! Oh... so sweet... :) :) :)

@Rimmy... So I'll just get a GTA and she'll ride with me wink

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I think you should tell them that we miss 'em....

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by artlover:
<strong>I think you should tell them that we miss 'em....</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I couldn't agree more

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by selespeed:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by artlover:
<strong>I think you should tell them that we miss 'em....</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I couldn't agree more</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't you think I've already told them that?!? Yes I did, right on the first day!!

WIM, EVE I MISS YOU!!!! :( WE ALL MISS YOU TWO!!!!

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by selespeed:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by artlover:
<strong>I think you should tell them that we miss 'em....</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I couldn't agree more</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't you think I've already told them that?!? Yes I did, right on the first day!!

WIM, EVE I MISS YOU!!!! :( WE ALL MISS YOU TWO!!!!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well!! Tell them again!!! :D :D :D wink

Really, we miss them... :(

Cheez,

Ant

1 - 20 of 125 Posts