·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
The tachikomas are back. :D

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Really dont like this new look.
Threads are very awkward to read now - way too much crap in-between the discussions now:mad:

Please change it back!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Really dont like this new look.
Threads are very awkward to read now - way too much crap in-between the discussions now:mad:

Please change it back!
Agreed, the vertical space is eaten away now, and it's especially hard to spot the actual content of the shorter posts. Then there's the over the top signatures... ;) Which reminds me:

Feature request: an option to disable the signatures.

I think a layout selector thingy is in the works, though, so we may soon have the old style back, with the member info in the left hand column.

Edit: There's a forum for feature requests. I'll post there instead (can't delete this posting). Sorry!

DJ
--

·
Administrator
86,625 Posts
Feature request: an option to disable the signatures.

--
It's already there :) just click edit options in your profile, you can turn off signatures, avatars & images

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
I prefered the users off the side not across the top of every post. noticed in the profile that the skins option bit is blank
Absolutely agree with this - always hated the default vBulletin layout with the horizontal bar across the top of each post as it completely breaks up the flow of what you're trying to read :( If we can have them back on the left again, or at least an option to have it back on the left, I'd like it very much!

I prefer the new silver look to the old dark grey/black default one as I found that far too high-contrast. I always used the grey theme anyway though so this is fine by me :thumbs:

M

·
0 Posts
been away for a while....everything looks shiny and new...well done everyone...:)

21 - 38 of 38 Posts