Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well we got rid of the Bavarian Hair dressers car we now have this little Baby , picked her up today .. She's last years model but only 380km on the clock and loads of added extra's ...
its a 1.2 TFSI , parking sensors , auto this and that and tbh nice little drive :) A little bigger than the Mini but build quality is better . If we had to change for an equivalent Mini it would have cost 2K more and would have less toys :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Well we got rid of the Bavarian Hair dressers car we now have this little Baby , picked her up today .. She's last years model but only 380km on the clock and loads of added extra's ...
its a 1.2 TFSI , parking sensors , auto this and that and tbh nice little drive :) A little bigger than the Mini but build quality is better . If we had to change for an equivalent Mini it would have cost 2K more and would have less toys :rolleyes:
Fair play Dermo, it matches your hair :)

·
Administrator
87,071 Posts
Congrats on the new addition Dermot.

What Rob should have said :thumbs:

:p

Seen a few White ones of them around recently, sounds like you got a good deal on a well specced car, well wear with it Dermot :thumbs:

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fair play Dermo, it matches your hair :)
Well we have to wait for comic relief to match yours :D

No Bother it's called Amalfi White so its kinda off white ..

Why can't germans design a proper interior ? Most of them are boring like a nursing home.
Ya , but much better put together than that BMW . Being honest I had that idea too when I saw it on the advert but the plastics are far superior in real life ..
;)

What Rob should have said :thumbs:

:p

Seen a few White ones of them around recently, sounds like you got a good deal on a well specced car, well wear with it Dermot :thumbs:
Ya my better half is happy but sad to see her Mini go .. It was lesser of 2 evils , developed a splutter over the last while , could be a cheap fix or €€€€€. Needed 4 new bridgees, and possibly a set of sparks etc .. so looking at the bones of 1000 to 1500 !! so we had a look around , tried to get her into a mito but she had no local one to drive :rolleyes:.. Anyway it was her own choice , and she's happy :thumbs:

I see what you did there Dave :lol:

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::wow:

·
Administrator
87,071 Posts

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
At least I wont have to do my hair every time I drive her car .. !

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Dermo... well wear with the Hawdy :thumbs:... It looks very well on the outside, a good looking car (sorry lads). Ich hoffe, es dient Ihnen alles Gute und weiterhin sehr effizient!

and she's happy :thumbs: :rolleyes::rolleyes::wow:

and once you're not henpecked happy too :thumbs:

:cheese:

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
Great stuff Dermo! Just goes to prove that you're crazy but not stupid...:lol:

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
..looks lovely.

And once she's happy you can plough more money into the 166.. :)
Mick you sound like a dab hand at that craic?:lol:

·
Registered
955 Posts
That's a nice little yoke, I'd drive that myself and its defo nicer than a mini, heard them tfsi are go-ers.
Best of luck with it.:thumbs:

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dermo... well wear with the Hawdy :thumbs:... It looks very well on the outside, a good looking car (sorry lads). Ich hoffe, es dient Ihnen alles Gute und weiterhin sehr effizient!

and once you're not henpecked happy too :thumbs:

:cheese:
Well I nearly got the Mito but she liked the Hawdi :thumbs:

Great stuff Dermo! Just goes to prove that you're crazy but not stupid...:lol:
Errm My wife bought the car .. I'm still the same ;)

..looks lovely.

And once she's happy you can plough more money into the 166.. :)
Its her money I want to plough into the 166 not mine :p

looks well...was onto damien so ill be down for a proper nose at it soon :D
Mr Nige not a bother , you must be due another oil change :D

That's a nice little yoke, I'd drive that myself and its defo nicer than a mini, heard them tfsi are go-ers.
Best of luck with it.:thumbs:
Ya but its only the 1.2 but still a quick yoke .. TFSI = That Female's Seriously Intelligent !

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
I kinda like it, a little bit, well, its a nice colour, nearly...:thumbs:

But, if it keeps her happy... All's good..:mygrin1:
Yeah George you're all about keeping the missus happy!!!:lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts