15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lamborghini Miura SV v Jaguar E-Type

Attachments

·
Registered
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've got to go with the Miura. Possibly the two sexiest cars ever made but the Miura just edges it because of the way those fat tyres fill the rear arches and because it looks like a bull's head when the doors are open.

Reactions: MalcQV

·
Registered
22,761 Posts
Glad you didn't use the rear shot of that E-Type lightweight, looks like Swiss cheese.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Has to be Miura. It's a dramatic, outrageous, exotic bordering on the aristocratic whereas the stylish E type still isn't quite the complete design with its odd "inny" wheels. It just doesn't quite gel with me.

·
Registered
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have to say that including an interior pic of each car hasn't helped me at all. They are all equally fantastic.

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Muira. It along with a 288GTO are my ultimate in cars.
To own either I'd have to win this week's lottery (£30M?) before I even considered one. You're looking at a :cool: £1m.

I'm not sure even they are that good. Anyway the M takes it very easily despite me loving the E-Type.

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
Would've gone Miura if it had been three-four months ago. After seeing two Miuras in real life, it is Jaguar. Miura looks fatastic on photos, but I wasn't impressed when I saw one in metal.

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
I expected the Jag would beat the Bull here. Surprising. I really don't see what it is about the Miura that people like SO much.
A lot of people do like it. For me it's either the Muira or 288GTO that are the prettiest cars ever.
I'm sure that is not for everyone though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts