Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Aston Martin Rapide

Votes: 12 63.2%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Retstrained and elegant saloon car v oddly proportioned coupe-based pseudo-saloon.

·
Administrator
47,311 Posts
You've picked the Red Pig as an example of restrained and elegant? :cheese:

Without all the stickers, it looks like a taxi. Easy win for the Aston. :p

Reactions: Al Faromeo

·
Registered
Porsche Cayenne Diseasel (2011)
26,194 Posts
Retstrained and elegant saloon car v oddly proportioned coupe-based pseudo-saloon.
Nicely unbiased caption if ever there was one :thumbs:

(I voted for the other car :))

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
I've not changed my view of the Rapide since the early rounds but have to admit the choice of photos nearly swung me.

You didn't do the Merc any favours with the Red Pig kb but I know how cool they can look so I'm voting German.

·
Registered
16,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I actually saw a Rapide at lunchtime so somebody has actually walked into a dealership, looked at all the utterly wonderful 2-door GT cars, then said "Have you not got anything longer?". If it lost a couple of doors and about 18" in length, it would be lovely.

Reactions: MalcQV

·
Registered
13,688 Posts
I actually saw a Rapide at lunchtime so somebody has actually walked into a dealership, looked at all the utterly wonderful 2-door GT cars, then said "Have you not got anything longer?". If it lost a couple of doors and about 18" in length, it would be lovely.
:lol:, They might well already have DB11 or whatever. Pretty much like the forthcoming SUV Ferrari will make. Only Ferrari owners will buy them because like the Lamborghini Anus it'll be as ugly as sin as all SUV's are more or less.

Reactions: keithyboy
1 - 10 of 10 Posts