·
Registered
14,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An all Italian bout.

·
Registered
24,530 Posts
That QP can't even make up its mind which model should be showing up. This isn't such a good one either.

156 for me.

·
Administrator
45,080 Posts
If the Alfa was the pre-facelift, or the 159, it would have got my vote. But the facelift, to me, feels caught between those two models and not as nice as either. So the Maser gets my vote. I do like that front end.

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
If the Alfa was the pre-facelift, or the 159, it would have got my vote. But the facelift, to me, feels caught between those two models and not as nice as either. So the Maser gets my vote. I do like that front end.
The facelift was just that, an improvement on the original 156. I do agree that the nadir is then the 159 though. I can see this one going to the wire though, if only because of the pre-post facelift conundrum for some.

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
I wonder if people are factoring cost into their decisions? I'm not saying I haven't at all, but just a thought if that's the reason some have fallen on one side or the other? I am aware of it and I don't think it's pushed me one way or the other yet, though maybe if I couldn't find another way to choose, it could be a deciding factor when all else fails. A bit like how old the car is...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts