Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Lambo

Votes: 13 44.8%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is it. The one you've all been waiting for.

Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 Stradale v Lamborghini Miura SV

You know what they look like by now.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Sorry Alfa. Had to vote Miura. Not much in it but it's a real poster girl whereas the Alfa is more gritty racer with lovely lines in terms of relative appearances.

·
Registered
13,757 Posts
Muira, this is one of my all time favourite cars whereas the Alfa I only learned of recently. Anyway it's nowhere near the beauty that is Muira.

Reactions: Al Faromeo

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
will have to think long and hard about this, both are beautifully designed cars.
not a straightforward choice, and is like asking which supermodel is most beautiful..

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,661 Posts
Personally, I wouldn't have had either of these in the final. There are, to me at least, many better looking cars out there. But since this is what I've got to work with, it'll have to be the Alfa. It's not an ugly car by any means but as I've said elsewhere on these boards, the lasting memory I have of seeing one isn't how pretty it is, rather how tiny it is

Besides, the Miura looks ****ing silly

·
Registered
13,757 Posts
It'll be unusual if an Alfa wins. I almost want it to lose as much as any bloody French POS.

Well no not that much :p, but the Muira is most likely the best looking car in the world now Gaz has dissed it :lol:

Gaz, you need to try on some of those spectacles you prepare/d. ;)

·
Registered
13,757 Posts
Two days to go yet.

·
Premium Member
3,122 Posts
I love the history behind the Miura, the most expensive book I own is about the Miura, Ferruccio apparently just parked it up outside a hotel in Monaco and started it up a few times, order flooded in from everywhere, but the Alfa is just pure class,

·
Registered
17,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The alfa has its nose in front again.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Really struggling to split them tbh. Would have the single headlight 33 ahead of the Miura,but not the twin headlight version - they ruin the cars look for me,but then the Miuras lights are a weak point too.... ho hum

1 - 20 of 22 Posts