Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anybody going to wax stock this year from Alfa owner? think its on the 26th on July in the Ricoh arena. was brilliant last year and will be going again this year,

·
Registered
433 Posts
Love to go but it clashes with the Silverstone Classic Festival weekend, and that's where I'll be.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I wanted to go last year but it clashed with something else. I'll definitely be going this year...

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am sure its a sunday this year, i will be heading down on the satarday so could have an alfaowner dinner meet if theres enough of us?

Last year i left at 3 in the morning of the show to just make it in time so will be much more relaxing this time

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
You thinking of entering your car into the arrive and shine? If theres anyone else going down from Scotland I will try get a convoy

No, I've got a few stone chips to sort and some moron decided nudge my rear bumper on a car park the other week, so that need a crack sorting and some paint...

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hopefully taking mine but will need a light correction done to it, new paintwork is shocking when you receive it

·
Registered
177 Posts
99% sure I'll be heading down, its a can't miss. Just need to look at the work schedule....

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
If there a minimum of 10 people on here going we can get a group discount on the tickets?

Works out £10 per ticket, pm me for more information and i can set it up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts