Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Stelvio 2.2JTD 180 2017
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,I noticed that the water from the wipers infiltrates into the right part of the engine compartment. when we open the hood, we see that on the left there is a reservoir that collects the water from the wipers to drain it elsewhere. on the other hand, this reservoir does not exist in the right part and suddenly I notice that the electrical harnesses and an electronic box are often wet with water when it rains or when I use the wipers. is this normal? have you noticed this problem?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hi mistermido,

I've attached a doc relating to recalls about water intrusion etc.. further down it references how to fix it if it has'nt already been done on a recall .. I'm not 100% sure if this applies to UK models as I lifted it from a source on the US Stelvio Forum .. I'd also check whether your vehicle has had the recall work done.. Also I don't know if it's relative to your problem but you might be able to assess your issue a bit better after reviewing the doc.. I think this particular doc is aimed at preventing water getting down inside the cabin and compromising the BCM unit which I think is located inside the passenger footwell under that plate..

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts