Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm guessing they're related? Is there a hose that might have split that would cause this?

Temp stays at 50 at motorway speeds then rockets to 120.. Pull over fill with water then repeat 100 miles later.

Need a garage in Cardiff. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
hi there nev

sounds like a heater matrix, are you in cardiff as yapps is your nearest in llanishen, they did mine last year, or dutton is the new main dealer in colchester ave. what gtv you got and where in cardiff are you?? if you look in the passenger footwell and look up under the centre console you should be able to see it, if your lucky its usually the plastic connection and rarely the matrix itself, if so its just a few hours plus new fitting.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm only in Cardiff for a few days, got here for work last night. It is the 2.0 TS. Just rang Yapps and they said it isn't one days work?

Any advice guys would be great.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
hi nev, yapps are talking from their ass its about 1 hour tops if its connection and 2-3 hours if its matrix, they are getting worse, i've been waiting since Mon morning for a price to sort the diff out and i spoke to the main boss 3 times now and still not found out:mad:

If yapps are too busy try new main dealer, dutton foreshaw, colchester ave.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi nev, yapps are talking from their ass its about 1 hour tops if its connection and 2-3 hours if its matrix, they are getting worse, i've been waiting since Mon morning for a price to sort the diff out and i spoke to the main boss 3 times now and still not found out:mad:

If yapps are too busy try new main dealer, dutton foreshaw, colchester ave.
Cheers. ringing them now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts