Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Looks like he's using the Torque app. Not the most accurate method to obtain an acceleration test as the car is probably moving for a split second before the phone&app register the movement from the GPS positioning.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And your point......

Mabe he can and you can't
I've never tried to reach 100 km as early as possible.. So I dont know my performance.. Watch video below.. thats the actual acceleration..( meseems) As you see the difference between two videos and the two drivers way of driving.. (second one accelerates continiously without shift hesitate..)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aufsAZdAXU

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Some cars have been know to come out of the factory +\- 10 bhp. My renault is stock 1.9 diesel 120 model and was putting out 133bhp before the service then remap which took her up to 165 bhp

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some cars have been know to come out of the factory +\- 10 bhp. My renault is stock 1.9 diesel 120 model and was putting out 133bhp before the service then remap which took her up to 165 bhp
we are talking about stock cars.. 165 bhp with remap is out of subject..On the otherhand, +/- 10 bhp is not credible..

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have clocked 7.6s 0-100kmh with 170hp 1.4ma and novitec end section echaust and supersprint demperless mid section.
i used torque.

And the first video says modificated car.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Indeed, it does say at the beginning of the video, without modification "bez modyfikacji" (Polish).

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I used something similar to time my Evo. First run said 5.0 seconds. Second said 3.8! Same piece of road, same day- a minute apart, and same launch control. They simply don't work for things this accurate.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts