Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi brought some wheels of this so called alfa parts seller and they were pcd 100 not pcd 98 he said alfa gtv alloys and stud size so i said thats ok send me some wobble bolts he said ok but then said i do not need wobble bolts and sent standard alloy bolts company is sherburnmotor company ebay name is sms684 says i have to return bolts for refund when its his mistake hes having a :lol: i told him wobble bolts even told him size and were to get them. What a dum **** :rant: how thick can you be:rant: so just to let you know stay clear or you will angry:mad: hes ripped people before but i found out to late cheers guys

·
Administrator
46,890 Posts
To play devils advocate, and assuming I'm reading correctly: It seems perfectly reasonable to ask you to send the bolts back for a refund. Are you expecting to keep the bolts and get your money back too? :confused:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no dont mind sending them back but i'm not paying the postage hes a joker got it wrong the company he brought from do not even sell wobble bolts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can't be arsed with all that its a forum not a english lesson well you been warned go get ripped if ya want

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
No, it's not an English lesson, however if you want us to be able to understand your complaint, punctuation helps.
I for one haven't got a clue what it is you are trying to say in your OP, other than it involves alloys, wobble bolts and an eBay seller. :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts