Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 889 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that we have our very own south central region, I thought it would be a good idea to have a south central "was that you?" thread....

Waved to a silver 159 coming off A34 northbound into Oxford this morning. No response... but I think the guy was still asleep to be fair to him!:lol:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Was thinking the same myself...

A while ago now, but passed a bright/light blue 145 heading North on the A32 as I drove down to A&M last Wednesday afternoon. Colour not to my taste, but quite distinctive... Was that you?

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
Was thinking the same myself...

A while ago now, but passed a bright/light blue 145 heading North on the A32 as I drove down to A&M last Wednesday afternoon. Colour not to my taste, but quite distinctive... Was that you?

Hmm, I think I've seen the same light blue 145 around the Gosport area a few times. He's never responded to my waves, so I have concluded he is not an AO'er :(

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Saw a gorgeous Black Brera yesterday evening at dusk heading through Durley coming from the Hedge End direction.

I didn't wave as I was in the Fiat!!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Black GT at Bentley station yesterday morning.
Red GTV at Bentley station this evening.
(Yes, been driving to the station recently!)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Just saw a lovely Blue Spider on the A3 heading north. Waved and flashed but he just looked at me as if I have just been released from an Asylum!!!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yes, excellent idea for a thread.

Today- blue 156 on the A32 heading south at about 7:45. I often wave at him- he sometimes replies!

Tuesday night- left an AO flier on the windscreen of a silver GTV with number plate ???? GTV in the car park of Badger Farm Sainsburies, Winchester. He waved later as I drove off and he was sat in car.

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
All today. Did not wave at, as I was on the motorbike.

Silver GT in Fareham this morning, outside Domino's pizza.

Red 159Ti parked on the B3046 between Old Alresford and Axford. By a nice pub I can't remember the name of.

Silver 147 coming out of Morestead towards Winchester.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Was also on the bike today - lucky me!!!! Anyone see the pile up on the A34???? Totally shut northbound from about 3.30pm close to Oxford.... Hope everyone was ok!!!

Would have taken me hours to get home if I had been driving!!!!

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
I was at the bottom of the A34 at noon. I could not believe how busy it was down there, I'm really glad I was on the bike. I was completing a recce for tomorrow's run.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Keep seeing a black 147 GTA in the Parkgate/Locksheath area with a lady driver.

And of course saw Ross a couple of nights ago:thumbs:

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Fareham this morning was like a turkey fest!!

Segensworth:

Black 147 on private plates

Fareham:

Phase 2 black 147 by Oast & Squire

Fareham High Street alone.....

Black Brera

Red 159

GT Blackline

Black 159 Ti

·
Registered
474 Posts
3 out of 3 today:

plum coloured 159 SW on A326 flash and a wave
red 159 SW new forest flash and a wave
blue spider new forest reluctant wave!

it proves a flash usually gets best results.

·
Registered
474 Posts
well try it marc, you will be amazed at the results.
i will test the theory further today as i venture into the wilds of dorset/devon.
i think they still eat people down there, so heaven knows what they will make of the wave!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Nearly fell off the driving seat yesterday, as got waved at first by a black Mito in the Chandlers Ford area- I sometimes get a reply, but to be waved at first is a rare thing indeed! :cool:

Yes- saw Paul last week- got to feel the power of his V6! :eek: Now my poor 2.0 JTS just doesn't feel the same...

1 - 20 of 889 Posts