Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1221 - 1240 of 1242 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
West Malling on the A228.
A beautiful red GT. Sorry for dumping my sooty diesel exhaust over you from my White GT! That's a quick car you have there - I would like to know how you have that set up.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Been out and about between Reading and Basingstoke seen

156 SW in silver on A33 followed by a MiTo in red, and then a 159 Ti SW at Curry's!

:thumbu p::wavey:

Hiya to you all of you from my white G, if you're on here.

J

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Wednesday evening about 6.30 black Guilietta but sadly being put on the back of a recovery truck following an RTC. A2 coastbound Gravesend-Singlewell

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Saw 3 GTs in the space of an hour yesterday between Reading and Basingstoke area. A white, a black, and a burgundy red one.

Commented to myself on seeing the first one, you don't see many around!!

Oops wrong section! Off to the South Central instead

·
Registered
11 Posts
Black GT turned out from side road in Pangbourne behind me this morning, sorry I was right on top of the turning or I would have given way!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks to the White Giulietta driver who gave me great acknowledgement when I was in my 75 around Heathrow Airport.

I have also noticed another 75 parked up a few times in Walton-on-Thames coming from Weybridge on the run up to Walton-on-Thames bridge. Parked in private spacing. The car is grey with matching grey alloys from memory. Next time, I am getting a picture.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thanks to the White Giulietta driver who gave me great acknowledgement when I was in my 75 around Heathrow Airport.

I have also noticed another 75 parked up a few times in Walton-on-Thames coming from Weybridge on the run up to Walton-on-Thames bridge. Parked in private spacing. The car is grey with matching grey alloys from memory. Next time, I am getting a picture.
You're welcome!

Saw another White Giulietta this morning by Heathrow.. Cloverleaf

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Black GT on M25 Anti Clockwise on Friday around junction 7.
Can't be anyone on here as it remained in lane 3 for several miles with nothing in lanes 1 & 2 at 65MPH! Clearly somebody who has no idea about the term "when overtaking"

·
Registered
93 Posts
Silver Alfa Romeo 147 GTA off at junction 9 Leatherhead. Turned towards Oxshot I think. I have seen you a few times. Nice car - I was in a Proteo Red GTV.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Spotted Alfa Giulia Super Chobham

Hi,

Spotted a lovely white Giulia 105 super today in Chobham. I was with my wife and 2 boys.

Very exiting as you very rarely see them on the road, plus we have a 1968 white Giulia Super in Italy which will be joining the family soon in April this year.

It made my day.

:thumbu p:

·
Registered
27 Posts
OK, I commute between those two centres of culture :rofl: that are Hatfield and Luton for work.
Yesterday I was coming through Wheathampstead and saw a new Giulia Quadrifoglio. Moments later there were three Giuliettas abreast, including mine, as one was parked and I went past another going the other way. Also saw two 159's, one Saloon, one SW.

I often see a black Brera and a couple of Mitos, also one or two Giuliettas, so there are quite a few Alfas in this neck of the woods.

·
Registered
12 Posts
At a glimpse, but I saw what I thought to be an Alfa Romeo Spider Series 2 driving through Leatherhead today. I caught an N reg perhaps putting the car in 1974 with registration numbers contains a 4, 9 and a 0 (I think). Lovely looking car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
One I always see - Rosso 916 Spider TS parked opposite the BP Petrol Station in Leatherhead. A nice looking car that seems to be driven as it is not always in the same spot.

1221 - 1240 of 1242 Posts