Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1201 - 1220 of 1242 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Lovely GTA SW driving through Cowfold tonight. Saw your car and it looked great. Would have gave you a wave had I been in mine, but didn't want to look like a weirdo.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Was sitting two cars behind a silver 159 ti on the slip road off the A40 at the Polish War Memorial tonight, tried to wave but the car between us wasn't exactly see through....

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Hi to the Black GT driver with tinted windows who was right along side me on the slip road joining A120 at Stansted this afternoon 5:30pm-ish. I did a thumbs up but not sure you saw it with your dark windows. I was in the red Brera that made the rapid escape up the motorway.:byebye:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Red G Burnt Ash Hill, Lee

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Saturday 25th, White Mito heading towards Orpington on the A224 12.00pm
57 plate Brera S in Black M25 J3-2 stuck in the traffic lane 4 at around 12.15pm
M25 J2 Northbound Roundabout Bronze Mito around 12.20pm
A2 London bound white Mito same time

Anyone on here?

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Sunday 26th Purley town centre, silver 147 let me out of a junction. Thank you and yes I was a bit lost :byebye:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
02/08/2015
Not every day I get passed by another red Brera, but it happened today on the A120 around 17:30 near stansted! Ok not quite what is seams though no racing involved!
I was in the inside lane doing 60 and saw another red Brera approaching at speed in the outside lane, just got a thumbs up to the passenger as they sped past me, I pulled out and followed for a few miles so we had a little convoy, then gave a flash (of my lights) and left for the stansted services.:smoker:

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
This afternoon at about 4pm silver Guilietta Old Perry St, Northfleet heading towards the lights at Cold harbour Lane/Hall Road

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Red 159 coming from Tesco Laindon with private plate beginning with L. We swapped actual waves, rare! I was in gabbiano blue GT.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
A blue 166 in Wincheap Canterbury just after 5.30pm today...I've seen you about before...if you are the same guy...3.0 Super same as mine...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Bingy was it your red gtv parked in Gillingham tesco yesterday around 1 in front of a mito

Parked next to you wouldn't have seen me as you was their when when in and come out

·
Registered
325 Posts
Bingy was it your red gtv parked in Gillingham tesco yesterday around 1 in front of a mito

Parked next to you wouldn't have seen me as you was their when when in and come out
yes that was me ,yes there was a white mito parked behind me there was a black 2 litre gtv spider parked opposite as well we exchanged nods and drove back into gillingham at the same time

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Sainsburys' Pepperhill petrol station

Black 147 EX55 *** lovely car exchanged glances with the driver

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Yes, that was my 166 in Canterbury!
Good to see another 166 on the road. :)
ah hello Chicken...yeah, nice to see another 166, funny enough the very next day I saw a silver 166 driving out of Canterbury on the Nackington Road towards Stone Street as I was driving back in. I gave him a wave, but he either blanked me or didn't see me.

I have a photo on my phone of a blue 166 I saw parked in Victoria Road a year or so ago early one Saturday or Sunday. Same colour as yours but I'm sure it was a Super (manual).

·
Registered
76 Posts
Saturday ~4:30pm Just got on the A41 from the M25 and a lovely black GT with no chrome on the front hammered past. I didn't wave and certainly wasn't going to be able to keep up as was driving my wife's car:depressed:.

1201 - 1220 of 1242 Posts